1. What does the girl want her father to buy7
A. A ruler. B. High-tech things. C. Pencils and erasers.
2. Which of the following does the father consider buying for his daughter?
A. A calculator. B. A computer. C. An MP3.
3. Which of the following could be a reason for her father to buy what she wants7
A. She volunteers to use some of her own money.
B. She asks her father to buy a cheap one online.
C. She tells her father she is the best in school.
4. What do the speakers think of San Francisco?
A. It is a big city. B. They both love the city. C. It isn't so expensive to live there.
5. What does the woman think of cell phone interruption?
A. She likes it. B. She doesn't mind it. C. She considers it rude.
6. What reason does the man give to answer his cell phone?
A. He feels like answering. B. He wants to know who's calling.
C. He thinks that it could be something important.
7. What is the man complaining about?
A. Not accepting any gift from his friend.
B. Not receiving any answer from his friend.
C. Not hearing any good news from his friend.
8. According to the woman, when should you write a thank-you card?
A. You receive a gift from your friend.
B. You are invited to a birthday party.
C. You spend a holiday with your friend.
9. What's the speakers' attitude towards writing thank-you cards?
A. They think it out-dated. B. They think it inconvenient.
C. They think it good to keep the custom.
10. What does the speaker imply about traffic in big cities?
A. Buses are slow, but comfortable.
B. Parking in the rush hour is very difficult.
C. All the people use private transport instead of public transport.
11. What does the speaker recommend to do to improve the situation?
A. To enlarge city centers.
B. To move to the areas outside the city.
C. To make good use of existing space.
12. How many aspects of our lives does the speaker mention as affected by overcrowding?
A. Two. B. Three. C. Four.
13. Why does the man like The Times?
A. It has 20 pages every day.
B. It carries a lot of sports news.
C. It doesn't devote 5 pages every day to baseball results.
14. In what way is the jobs section on The Times useful to the local people?
A. It carries job ads from the local businesses.
B. It is the place where local businesses hire people.
C. It provides much information about local economy.
15. What does the woman think will happen to job ads if The Times closes down?
A. The other two newspapers will open a local jobs newspaper.
B. The local economy will be much affected but not destroyed.
C. The job ads will be carried in either of the other two newspapers.
1-15 BAABC CBACB CABAC
16. below freezing
17. late March
18. outdoor game(s)
19. little rain
20. yard(s) and garden(s)
高考学习网－中国最大高考学习网站lightingcolor.net | 我们负责传递知识！