第一节(共5小题；每小题1. 5分，满分7. 5分)
例：How much is the shirt?
A. ￡19. 15. B. ￡9. 15. ￡C. ￡9. 18.
1. What happened to the man?
A. He was pushed down.
B. He knocked into a door.
C. He ran into someone.
2. What do we know about the woman?
A. She’s excited about the trip.
B. She’s uninterested in the trip.
C. She’s regretful about the trip.
3. What has the man been doing?
A. Greeting his guests.
B. Cleaning the house.
C. Arguing with Maggie.
4. What does the woman mean?
A. She enjoyed the music at the party.
B. She didn’t like the food at the party.
C. She didn’t have a good time at the party.
5. Why can’t the woman play her records?
A. Because she’s broken them.
B. Because she’s left them in the cafe.
C. Because she’s forgotten where she put them.
第二节 (共15小题；每小题1. 5分，满分22. 5分)
6. What is the woman ？
A. A thief is in her house.
B. There is a fight downstairs.
C. Someone is breaking her window.
7. What does the man ask the woman to do?
A. To hide in a car.
B. To go downstairs.
C. To stay in her bedroom.
8. What’s the plan for the activity on Friday?
A. A meeting followed by a lunch.
B. A lunch followed by a lecture.
C. A lecture followed by a meeting.
9. What time will Professor Smith finish his talk?
A. At about 1:45. B. At about 2:15. C. At about 2:45.
10. Whom is the woman disappointed in?
A. The judges. B. The listeners. C. The speakers.
11. According to the woman, how did most of the listeners feel about the result of the competition?
A. They were satisfied.
B. They were astonished.
C. They were worried.
12. What do the man and woman disagree on?
A. Whose speech was better.
B. Whose pronunciation was better.
C. Whose speech was meaningful.
13. Who is the woman talking to?
A. A stranger. B. A friend. C. Her partner.
14. Where are the two speakers?
A. At an airport B. At a bus stop. C. At a department store.
15. Why does the man say they lost half the fun of traveling?
A. Because his wife lost a $ 100 bill on their trip.
B. Because his wife left her purse at a department store.
C. Because his wife’s handbag was taken away at the airport.
16. What does the woman thank the man for at the end of the conversation?
A. For telling her that the bus was coming.
B. For telling her the way to Sunday Square.
C. For telling her to be careful during the trip.
17. What is a blood transfusion?
A. Losing a lot of blood in a serious accident or a difficult operation.
B. Finding out the amount of blood a patient needs for an operation.
C. Taking blood from someone else and putting it into a patient’s body.
18. What finally made almost every blood transfusion successful?
A. The discovery of blood types.
B. The founding of a blood bank.
C. The experiment with sheep blood.
19. According to the speaker, if you give 10% of your blood, how long does it take your body to replace it?
A. One week. B. Five days. C. One day.
20. What is the main purpose of the speech?
A. To call on people to give blood.
B. To explain what a blood transfusion is.
C. To review the history of the research on blood.
1. B 2. B 3. B 4. C 5. A 6. A 7. C 8. B
9. C 10. A 11. B 12. A 13. B 14. B 15. C 16. C
17. C 18. A 19. C 20. A
高考学习网－中国最大高考学习网站lightingcolor.net | 我们负责传递知识！