第一节(共5小题；每小题1. 5分，满分7. 5分)
例：How much is the shirt?
A. ￡19. 15 B. ￡9. 15 C. ￡19. 18
1. How much will the woman pay id she buys two skirts?
A. $18 B. $ C. $20
2. What will the speakers discuss?
A. A report B. A computer C. A report on computer
3. What are the speakers talking about?
A. A child B. A room C. A present
4. What can we learn from this conversation?
A. The woman does not get along well with the man.
B. The woman does not get along well with her roommate.
C. The man will talk with the woman’s roommate.
5. Where are the two speakers now?
A. On the first floor
B. On the fourth floor
C. On the fifth floor
第二节(共15小题；每小题1. 5分，满分22. 5分)
6. What was the woman doing before she went
A. Typident-count: 2.0; mso-linng a report
B. Rewriting a report
C. Reviewing a report
7. Where did the woman have her dinner?
A. In a restaurant B. In her office C. At home
8. Why does the man feel surprised?
A. The woman has found a new job.
B. The woman doesn’t feel like leaving.
C. The woman disagrees with him.
9. What does the woman say about her department?
A. There is a lack of trust.
B. There are serious problems.
C. There is too much pressure.
10. What are the speakers talking about?
A. Popular sports events.
B. TV programs people like best.
C. Things people do after work.
11. How did the woman do the research?
A. She talked to people.
B. She sent letters to people
C. She collected information from newspapers
12. What do most people do in their spare time?
A. Go to movies B. Read books C. Watch TV
13. Where does this conversation take place?
A. At the airport B. In a restaurant C. On the street
14. Why does the woman like San Francisco?
A. It has less traffic
B. It has the best food and music
C. People there are friendlier
15. Where does the woman come from?
A. Pennsylvania B. San Francisco C. China
16. What does the woman think of the man’s English?
A. Excellent B. Acceptable C. Strange
17. How many people are in the woman’s family?
A. Three B. Four C. Five &nb/B>
18. What did the children think about having dinner together at home?
A. They thought it was funny
B. They disliked the idea at first
C. They preferred eating with friends
19. How often did the family finally decide to have meals together?
A. Every Sunday B. Twice a week C. Three times a week.
20. Who finally set the time for these family dinners?
A. The children B. The father C. The woman speaker
1-5 BACBC 6-10 ABABC 11-15 ACABA 16-20 ACBBC
高考学习网－中国最大高考学习网站lightingcolor.net | 我们负责传递知识！