I. Listening Comprehension
Part A Short Conversations
Directions: In Part A, you will hear ten short conversations between two speakers. At the end of each conversations, a question will be asked about what said. The conversations and the questions will be spoken only once. After you hear a conversation and the question about is, read the four possible answers on your paper, and decide which one is the best answer to the question you have heard.
1. A. A waiter B. A shop assistant
C. A cashier D. A postman
2. A. Weight lifting B. Running
C. Eating cucumbers D. Drinking diet coke
3. A. Work with his friends B. Call on his friends
C. Go for a walk D. Make a phone call
4. A. In a bookstore B. In a reading room
C. In a furniture store D. In the man’s study
5. A. 8 B. 12 C. 20 D. 32
6. A. Job hunting B. An online course
C. Earlier graduation D. Summer vacation plans
7. A. Confused B. Sympathetic
C. Embarrassed D. Uninterested
8. A. The air is fresh. B. It’s hot inside.
C. The window is open. D. It’s noisy outside.
9. A. Phone later. B. Try harder.
C. Wait for the signal. D. Check the number.
10. A. He lost his way. B. He received a traffic ticket.
C. He worked very carefully. D. He drove in heavy traffic.
Part B Passages
Directions: In Part B, you will hear two short passages, and you will be asked three questions on each of the passages. The passages will be read twice, but the questions will be spoken only once. When you hear a question, read the four possible answers on your paper and decide which one would be the best answer to the question you have heard.
Question 11 through 13 are based on the following passage.
11. A. Open the cage window B. Put the cash in the drawer.
C. Check the savings accounts D. Examine the audio system.
12. A. Exciting B. Demanding
C. Boring D. Relaxing
13. A. It has flexible working hours.
B. The speaker can have more leisure time.
C. It requires more organization.
D. The speaker can daydream while working.
Question 14 through 16 are based on the following news.
14. A. A natural disaster. B. A power failure.
C. Homeless farmers. D. A serious accident.
15. A. Jews and some Arabs. B. Arabs and North Africans.
C. Jews and North Africans D. North Americans and some Arabs.
16. A. Exchange them for banks B. Save them for travelers.
C. Collect them for poor children. D. Spend them on duty-free goods.
Part C Longer Conversations
Directions: In Part C, you will hear two longer conversations. The conversations will be read twice. After you hear each conversation, you are required to fill in the numbered blanks with the information you have heard. Write your answers on your answer sheet.
Blanks 17 through 20 are based on the following conversation
Regent Conference Centre
Contact name: Joanne____17_______
Purpose of reservation: A(n) ___18____ conference
Number of people:___45___maximum
Total to pay: ￡____20_____
Complete the form. Write ONE WORD for each answer.
Blanks 21 through 24 are based on the following conversation.
What will the first robot do during the operation?
Who will be called in when a robot breaks down?
How long will the robots work a day?
__23__ a day.
What will happen to the workers if robots are used?
They will probably be __24__.
1—5 DCCAB 6—10 DBDAB 11—16 BCDAAC
17. Colley/COLLEY 18. international 19. July 20. 675
21. measure and mix 22. mechanic 23. 24 hours
24. out of work/unemployed/dismissed/fired/jobless
高考学习网－中国最大高考学习网站lightingcolor.net | 我们负责传递知识！