例：What is the man going to read?
A. A newspaper. B. A magazine. C. A book.
1. How is the woman going to the airport?
A. By taxi. B. By train.
C. By bus.
2. What is the man’s favorite free-time activity?
A. Watching TV. B. Reading a book.
C. Listening to music.
3. What are they talking about?
A. Homework. B. Computer.
4. Where will the woman first go after work?
A. The cinema. B. The market.
C. The restaurant.
5. What is the woman doing?
A. Asking for help. B. Making an apology.
C. Expressing dissatisfaction.
6. How does the woman feel?
A. Ill. B. Tired.
7. Where does the conversation take place?
A. At a hospital. B. At an airport.
C. At a station.
8. What did the young man try to do?
A. Get the old man’s bag. B. Help the old man up.
C. Collect his money.
9. Who is the woman speaking to?
A. A manager. B. A customer.
C. A policeman.
10. Why haven’t they seen each other lately?
A. The man has been to the States.
B. The man has been busy.
C. The man has been ill.
11. Why does the man come to the place?
A. To report for duty. B. To do business.
C. To have dinner.
12. What is the father interested in?
A. Singing and dancing. B. Gift-making.
13. What is the woman talking about?
A. A piece of sports equipment. B. A musical instrument.
C. A computer game.
14. What do we learn about the family?
A. The father understands his daughter better.
B. The daughter is not hardworking.
C. The mother is out of work.
15. What happened when the man was mountain climbing?
A. He got trapped in a cave. B. He got lost in bad weather.
C. He lost his equipment and food.
16. What caused the loss of the man’s legs?
A. Low temperature. B. A bad fall in the mountain.
C. An unsuccessful operation.
17. What did he decide to do after losing his legs?
A. Design new climbing shoes.
B. Set up a club for the disabled.
C. Use technology to fight his disability.
18. Why did the man decide to leave the college in his second term?
A. He didn’t like the big lecture classes.
B. He couldn’t afford further education.
C. He was not interested in education.
19. What does he think of his work experiences?
A. They were personally rewarding.
B. They should be part of school life.
C. They gave him a chance to learn German.
20. Where is the university he decides to go to in the end?
A. In South Carolina. B. In Florida. C. In Ohio.
1~5 CAAB C 6~10 BBA CB 11~15 CCB AB 16~20 ACAAC
高考学习网－中国最大高考学习网站lightingcolor.net | 我们负责传递知识！